Everyone loves pancakes!! I don’t know a single person who doesn’t. But did you know you can now enjoy pancakes without the thought of indulging in a heavy, refined sugar laden treat? I give you Banana Pancakes! Because theses pancakes are so light, fluffy and HEALTHY, they won’t leave you feeling bloated or tired after you eat them.
These are so easy to make and are completely gluten free, refined sugar free and can be dairy free if you would like. They are so easy and simple and are really a must if you are a fellow pancakes lover.
The recipe couldn’t be simpler and uses some of the cheapest ingredients in the supermarket. They are super quick to make and you can serve them with anything from; yoghurt and berries to nut butter or bacon.
- 1 ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon – this is optional but as a cinnamon lover I think it takes these to another level.
- splash of milk may be required if the batter is too thick
- likewise if it is too runny just add some more oats to the mix
- Blend all the ingredients in a Nutri ninja or blender
- Heat a non stick pan over a medium heat and add small dollops of the pancakes batter
- You should be aiming for smaller American style pancakes rather than English ones.
- Once they start to bubble flip them over and cook on the other side, should take around 2 mins.
- Once all the batter is cooked…top with your favourite pancake toppings and enjoy.
Hope you enjoy making these as much as I do! Let me know if you try this recipe out by leaving a comment below or heading over to Instagram to leave some love there!