Are you the type of student that eats the same kind of thing for lunch? Or buys pre-packed sandwiches everyday? Recently, I have been getting into a rut and eating the same salad every day, which don’t get me wrong is delicious but kind of boring day after day. So this week I got myself organised and made these little egg muffins to take with me into uni for lunch for the rest of the week. They are the perfect lunch as they are full of protein, veggies and healthy fats and so will keep you feeling full until dinner.
They are so quick and easy to make and can be made with any leftover veggies that you have in your fridge. Make a batch of these on Sunday and you will have lunch sorted all week.
- 4 Eggs
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Dried Herbs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop the veggies and chorizo into small pieces.
- Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper and dried herbs in a bowl.
- Evenly distribute all the ingredients to a muffin tray lined with cases.
- Pour the egg mix over the top.
- Sprinkle each muffin with cheddar cheese
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the egg is cooked through.
- Pop one or two in your lunch box and you are good to go!