There is nothing better than sitting down with a cup of tea, a good book and a great snack on a Sunday. These little muffins are so moist and christmassy with all the cinnamon and pecans, and the perfect accompaniment to a lazy Sunday. I make these at the beginning of the week and then have a whole batch to eat as snacks throughout the week. They are gluten free and refined sugar free, and so are the perfect guilt free treat.
Don’t be scared if the mixture looks really stiff and not like cake batter at all, the coconut flour is super absorbent and so until you add the milk and melted butter/coconut oil it will be. But keep persevering and stirring and it will all be alright in the end!!
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter/Coconut Oil/Dairy Free Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 finely sliced Apple
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs, butter, milk and honey together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Spoon into muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20-25 mins or until a knife comes out clean.