Double Chocolate Chip Cookies that are refined sugar free and dairy free. Can we just marvel at that for a second…cookies, that have two kinds of chocolate in them and are HEALTHY!?! This recipe has been revolutionary for me and since I created it I haven’t stopped making them! Such a perfect snack to take to the library or share with friends.
They are made using @goodyfull Cacao Powder from their new Goody Box. You get 4 different amazing superfoods for only £7.98 which is insanely good value and if you use my discount code: FransFS you get a further 10% off…a deal too good to miss! They also do a whole load of different superfoods that are on ‘repeat’, the idea being that you order your favourite superfoods and you get to choose how often and how much you want it sent straight to your door. Making healthy eating so much easier!!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/4 Cup Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Dark Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Beat together the coconut oil, honey and maple syrup together. Make sure the coconut oil is slightly soft.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating between additions.
- Next add in the cacao powder, flour, baking powder and mix until it is all combined. If the mixture is a bit stiff you can add a tablespoon of milk (dairy free is fine) at this point.
- Mix in the dark chocolate chips.
- Scoop the mix into small balls onto a pre lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 mins.