I know this may sound like a bit of an unusual combination but trust me it works. If you have a few spare minutes on your hands and want to impress your family..then whip up this pesto and serve it with fresh veggies, toasted pitta or tortilla chips. I promise it is well worth it!
This pesto is completely vegan and is made with whole real ingredients, which for me is absolutely KEY. I love the addition of the Goji Berries as it gives it a subtle sweetness that really elevates the whole dish. If you are looking to purchase some goji berries I highly recommend the @goodyfull Goody Box as it contains 4 pouches of superfoods for only £7.98…thats a deal if ever I saw one! You can also use my discount code for 10% off all products: FransFS
- 1 Red Pepper
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes (Approx. 7)
- 3 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- Large Handful of Basil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Goji Berries (soaked in boiling water for 1 min then drained)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the pepper into slices and roast in the oven for 25 mins with salt and black pepper.
- Once the pepper has roasted, chuck all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your choice of crudités or crisps and enjoy!