Easy, simple and simply delicious mid-week meal that absolutely anyone can whip up in no time at all. Full to the brim with loads of veggies, protein and carbs it is the perfect balanced meal.
Ingredients: Serves 1-2
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/2 Courgette
- 75g Spinach
- 3 Eggs
- 25ml Milk
- 2 tsp Dried Herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Anchovies – chopped finely
- 40g Cheddar Cheese
- Slice the potato, courgette and onion into thin slices.
- Gently fry the potato and onion in a small-medium frying pan.
- Once slightly soft add the courgette, minced garlic and spinach.
- Leave these to cook down for about 3 mins, before adding in the 3 eggs whisked up with the milk and dried herbs.
- Cook on a medium heat for about 5 mins for the bottom of the t to cook, before sprinkling the anchovies and cheddar cheese on top.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook under the grill for about 10 mins until the egg is completely cooked through.