Healthy chicken nuggets! Dream come true for all the chicken lovers out there. These are so easy to make you will want to make them all time. You also probably have all the ingredients already, so it’s an affordable mid week meal that everyone will enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Egg
- 100g Oats
- 2 tsp Dried Herbs
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Start by slicing your chicken breasts into strips.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Whizz the oats in a blender until they resemble flour and add into a separate bowl.
- Add the herbs, chilli and a pinch of salt and pepper into the flour and mix together.
- Start by dipping the chicken strips in the egg and then the oat mix before placing on a baking tray.
- Repeat until all the chicken strips are coated.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with sweet potato fries, veggies and enjoy!