Ultimate Sunday brunch recipe, because when is it not acceptable to have pancakes? This is a revamped and protein packed new recipe compared to my old recipe. (Those are just as amazing and tasty though! Banana Pancakes)
These are perfect to eat anytime, but especially after a workout or before a long day as they are full of protein and healthy fats to keep you full for ages. Top with your favourite pancake toppings and enjoy!
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1 large ripe Banana
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- Optional: 2 tsp @alchemysuperblends Sport Elixir
- Blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Add a little splash of milk if necessary – but the batter should be a thick consistency.
- Heat a small knob of butter in a frying pan and spoon a small circle of batter into the pan.
- Cook on a low heat until air bubbles start to form before flipping and cooking on the other side.
- Repeat with all the batter.
- Top with you favourite ingredients mine include: peanut butter, fruit, berries, maple syrup, coconut, yoghurt.