This weeks mid week meal inspo – halloumi and chorizo stuffed sweet potatoes. Such a cheap and easy meal that can be prepared super quickly and will fill you up!
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 3 Slices of Chorizo
- Handful of Olives
- 2 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- Couple of Halloumi Slices
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the sweet potato in half and cook in the microwave until it is cooked through – normally around 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cut the halloumi, chorizo and tomatoes into small pieces and fry until lightly golden and crispy.
- Once the potato has cooked scoop out the middle and place in a bowl.
- Add in the halloumi mix, pine nuts and sliced olives and stir together.
- Season with salt and pepper and scoop back into the potato skins.
- At this stage you can place in the oven for 10 mins to heat up or devour straight away!