Don’t think this recipe needs much of an introduction…chocolate, banana, refined sugar free, gluten free and totally yummy. A healthy protein packed baked good that is perfect for grabbing a slice or two on the go…couldn’t get better than that really.
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (Preferably without added sugar or oils)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 Scoops of SFN Dark Chocolate Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whizz all the ingredients, apart from the protein powder, in a blender.
- Mix in the protein powder and pour into a lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for around 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.