Perfect mid-week meal made in under 30 mins – this is an all round winner. The cauliflower rice is super tasty and is the perfect alternative to normal rice for a lower carb option.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 450g Diced Chicken Breast
- 1-2 Red Chillies
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Carrots
- 220g Tenderstem Broccoli
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- Fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Start by browning the chicken in a large pan in a little splash of oil.
- Meanwhile chop the carrots and pepper into batons and the broccoli stems in half.
- Finely dice the chilli and garlic.
- Add the veggies, garlic and chilli to the chicken and leave to cook through on a low heat until the juices from the chicken run clear and it is piping hot in the centre.
- To make the cauliflower rice – grate the florets and finely chop a handful of basil.
- Gently fry the cauliflower and basil in a pan with a splash of oil adding salt and pepper to taste – until it is hot and starting to turn golden.
- To finish stir the soy sauce into the chicken and veg making sure it is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy