Whether you are a tea-dunker, 4 o’clock snacker or biscuit muncher these ginger biscuits are sure to satisfy the sweet tooth cravings. Refined sugar free these are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up that won’t give you a sugar rush/crash. Cute little cookie stamps optional, but you can find them at Present Locker along with loads of other delightful presents and gifts for the whole family!
- 50g Self Raising Flour
- 120g Ground Almonds
- 50g Butter
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup/Honey
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Start by mixing together the flour and melted butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Use your hands to form the biscuit dough into small rounds on a pre-lined baking tray.
- If using stamps – press down on the rounds firmly and carefully remove. It can sometimes be tricky so might take a few attempts to get it right!
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until risen and golden brown – for a crisper biscuit bake for another 5 mins.