If you are anything like me then a sweet snack post dinner is essential. I always need to end a meal on a sweet note even though I have more of a savoury tooth. These little balls are the perfect snack to fix that sweet post dinner craving. They are also perfect to pack up and take to work or snack on during the day. They are made with all natural ingredients and are gluten and refined sugar free.
I recommend using a high speed blender for this recipe as it makes the blending process a lot easier. If you don’t have a high speed blender, like a Nutrininja, then just make sure you scrape down the sides occasionally to get all the mixture incorporated.
- 1 cup of Dates
- 1 cup of Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Protein (I use SFN Dark Chocolate Whey)
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tbsp of sweetener (I use date nectar here)
- Blend all of the ingredients together – apart from the milk – until it resembles a fine crumb.
- Add in the milk and blend again until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Form small balls out of the mix by rolling between your hands.
- Repeat with all of the mix.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them!