Little balls of peanut and date heaven, the perfect snack or post dinner treat. They are made with only three ingredients and so are unbelievably easy to whip together in the evening and leave to set overnight.
These healthier treats are vegan, refined sugar free, dairy and gluten free and so are perfect for anyone. Pop a couple in your bag in the morning and snack throughout the day.
- 100g Date Paste (I get mine from Belovedates)
- 50g Peanut Butter
- 100g Vegan Chocolate
- Sea Salt
- Soften the date paste by combining with 2 tbsp of boiling water and smush down with a spoon.
- Mix together with the peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge for 30 mins to harder up a little then form into balls.
- Melt the vegan chocolate and cover the balls in chocolate and leave to set in the fridge.