What is summer and sunny weather without an ice-cream or three? Be prepared for the next heatwave with these delicious protein ice pops. Made with only 5 ingredients and SFN Lean Chocolate Whey protein powder they are the perfect snack that are high in protein, leaving you fuller for longer. Make ahead and keep them in the freezer for a sunny day!
You don’t need fancy ice lolly moulds you can just as easily place in a Tupperware in the freezer and scoop out into a bowl to serve.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 75g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 +1/2 Scoops SFN Lean Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- Splash of Milk
- Place the banana and strawberries in a blender and pulse until they have broken down.
- Add a splash of milk and continue to blend until smooth – you might need to scrape down the sides occasionally.
- Add in the protein powder and cacao powder and blend until just combined.
- Spoon into your ice lolly moulds or into an airtight container.
- Place in the freezer for about 3-4 hours until frozen.