Chocolate muffins with a gooey, oozy peanut butter puddle in the centre sound good to you? Yup me too…that’s why I created this recipe. Easy, simple and real ingredients results in the yummiest most delicious muffins that are perfect for school packed lunches or taking into work to avoid the 4pm sugar slump. They are made with only 6 natural ingredients, they are packed with protein and healthy fats but avoid gluten, dairy and refined sugar and so are perfect for anyone!
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Scoops Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder (I use SF Nutrition protein which is the best!)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 20g Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients apart from the peanut butter into a food processor and blend together until smooth and all combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into a lined muffin tray – it should make about 9 muffins.
- Using a teaspoon, push a small amount of peanut butter into the centre of each of the muffins.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until they have risen and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the muffins.