Whoever told you that you can’t eat cake for breakfast? Well they were wrong! These chocolate muffins are the perfect high protein breakfast to fuel you up for the day and not to mention are delicious. They are made with just 4 simple ingredients which you are bound to already have in your cupboard and fridge, and are perfect for including into your meal prep at the beginning of the week or to make ahead for the next day.
They are delicious if served with fresh fruit and a dollop of peanut butter (because PB solves all problems) or greek yoghurt.
- 40g Oats
- 1 Scoop SFN Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Egg
- 100g Milk
- 1tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all your ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 4 cupcake cases – I find that the silicone ones work best as the muffins don’t stick to the liner.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until they are all puffed up and cooked all the way through.
- Serve with some fruit and enjoy!