This recipe is a delightful little one for a easy and simple mid week dinner or perfect weekend brunch dish. I have topped mine with some fried halloumi, fresh tomato and a soft boiled egg. It is also a great way to get in some extra greens whilst still enjoying the food you love!
Ingredients: Makes 6 pancakes
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Gram Flour
- 60ml Milk
- 100g Peas
- Fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Start by cracking the egg into a bowl and whisk in the flour until it is combined in a stiff ball.
- Slowly drizzle in the milk whilst whisking until a smooth thick batter has formed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until all combined.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a frying pan and then add in a tablespoon of pancake batter in at a time and cook on each side for about 6 mins until golden, brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack them up and add some yummy toppings e.g. halloumi or some fried eggs.