Don’t let anyone ever tell you you can’t have ice cream for breakfast…you don’t need those kinds of people in your life. Especially when you can have this epic strawberry and vanilla protein nice cream which tastes like ice cream and has the same creamy consistency and texture but is in fact super healthy and delicious. All you will need is some frozen fruit and a blender and you are good to go for the breakfast of dreams.
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 75g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 scoop SFN Vanilla Protein
- 25ml Milk
- Optional Toppings: granola, peanut butter, chia seeds, raisins, anything you fancy.
- Place the banana and strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth, adding the milk to help it blend. It might take a few mins and you may have to scrap down the fruit from the sides of your blender a couple of times.
- Add the protein powder and blend again until it is all combined – you should be left with a thick but smooth ice cream.
- Transfer your ice cream into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings.