These little cookies are delightful – perfectly balanced between almond and vanilla. I made them as I wanted a good little snack for after dinner that would satisfy my sweet tooth but not have me reaching for the chocolate (which is an all to common occurrence of late). Safe to say they worked a charm and the best part is that they have a great balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats from the almond butter.
- 1 Banana
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter (I use Pip & Nut)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Scoops SFN Vanilla Whey Protein
- 100g Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Start by mashing the banana in a bowl with a fork.
- Next stir in the egg until it is all combined together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together until a sticky dough forms.
- Spoon tablespoons of mix onto a lined baking sheet until you have used up all the mix – should make about 10 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 mins until golden brown but still soft and gooey in the middle.