Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack these little bars are perfect anytime come rain or shine. In fact as I write this I am digging into a couple of slices for breakfast, on a bed of creamy greek yoghurt, banana, warm melty berries all topped off with a drizzle of almond butter! Heavenly right? Just follow the recipe below to make some for breakfast tomorrow!
- 1 can (400g) Chickpeas
- 3 Eggs
- 70g Ground Almonds
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Scoops SFN Vanilla Protein
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Honey
- 4 tsp Natvia/Stevia or 4tbsp Natural sweetener
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend the chickpeas in a food processor with the eggs until smooth.
- Tip the chickpea mix into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients – apart from the dark chocolate and mix together.
- Chop the dark chocolate into chunks and add into the mix – stirring together.
- Pour the mix into a greaseproof lined brownie tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 mins until golden.