I know I have tried a lot of brownie recipes on this site – however I am not going to stop until I have the perfect one… so whilst I am working on the perfect one there will be a lot of experiments along the way, but I think this is version is pretty close.
My chocolate brownies 2.0 are gooey, chocolatey and utterly delicious and although they don’t have any sugar or eggs they taste epic! Also don’t knock the chickpeas until you’ve tried them!
- 1 Can Drained Chickpeas
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 Tbsp Naturia Sweetner (or other natural sweetener of choice)
- 75ml Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 75g Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the chickpeas in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, apart from the dark chocolate, and blend together until smooth and all combined.
- Cut the dark chocolate into chunks and mix into the brownie batter.
- Spoon into a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool before digging in!