The weather recently has been glorious, so sunny and definitely un-England like. Sunny weather calls for delicious salads, fresh ingredients and punchy flavours – like this zesty lime and chilli prawn salad. When making a salad with so few ingredients it is so important that they are great quality, even down to the little things like the oil you use. This recipe uses The Good Hemp Oil which is high in Omega – 3s and is perfect for using in salad dressings, for frying and drizzling on roasted veggies.
- 200g Prawns
- 1 Red Chilli
- Small Bunch of Coriander
- 1 Lime
- The Good Hemp Oil
- 1 Spring Onion
- Start by making the dressing by finely slicing the spring onion and chilli (deseed the chilli if you don’t want it too spicy).
- Mix the chilli and spring onion together in a bowl with 5 tbsp of Hemp Oil.
- Finely slice a handful of coriander and add to the chilli mix with the juice of half a lime.
- Heat a frying pan on a high heat and add a tbsp of hemp oil.
- Fry the prawns in the oil until pink and cooked all the way through.
- Add the prawns to the dressing and toss together until fully coated.
- Serve on a platter and finish of with a drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lime juice.