What once started as a cookie recipe, a lapse in concentration and one happy accident later, this cookie tray bake was born. Gooey in the middle, with minor flapjack vibes, this tray bake is super easy to whip up for a last minute snack. The Tahini is optional and can easily be left out if you want or can be subbed with any other nut butter.
- 200g Dairy Free Butter/Spread
- 225g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150g Plain Flour
- 100g Oats
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 70g Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the butter, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together until a dough has formed.
- Line a square baking dish with greaseproof baking paper and press the mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 -25 mins until slightly golden. It will still be quite soft when you take it out of the oven – but leave to cool in the tin and then cut into squares and it will be the perfect consistency.