This recipe is a delish little number, perfect for summer as the weather gets warmer and the desire to cook complicated meals gets shorter. This recipe uses Bold Bean Co. Organic Chickpeas and HLTH Punk sauces, a match made in flavour heaven.
- 250g Vegan Greek Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp HLTH Punk Harissa
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 tsp Capers
- 25g Fresh Dill
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g Organic Bold Bean Chickpeas
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Flatbreads to serve on the side
- Heat a non stick frying pan on a high heat and add in the whole cherry tomatoes and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook on a high heat for around 7-8 mins until the cherry toms are blistered, soft and slightly charred. Once cooked remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Zest the lemon, peel and grate the garlic and finely dice the dill.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon zest, capers, grated garlic, dill and chickpeas. Taste and then season with salt and pepper if needed – go easy on the salt as the capers are pretty salty already.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining oil and the harissa together. Spoon the yoghurt onto a plate and drizzle the harissa oil on top.
- Spoon the chickpea salad over the top of the yoghurt, scatter the charred tomatoes and sprinkle with a little more dill and crack of black pepper.
- Serve with warm flatbreads or pittas.